A research project that would allow across the board runway length determination analysis.
The objective is to update the guidance and software for calculating airport construction emissions in order to:
• Incorporate the latest construction practices and regulatory requirements.
• Calculate emissions through the latest version of MOVES.
• Integrate applicable modifications to ACRP Report 102 and the Airport Construction Emissions Inventory Tool (ACEIT)
The aviation industry needs to assess... more »
The objective of this research is to develop guidance for airports to quantitatively identify the contributions of airfield pavement deicers to environmentally relevant characteristics of stormwater discharges, such as COD and BOD.
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which... more »