Bring to ready attention both some common utilized apps for typical business purposes as well as specialize apps for other functional purposes.
The efficacy of creating a standardized credentialing system that is paperless.
The objective is to produce an aviation symbol library... more »
The end result should provide best practices that will enable airports to plan facilities (e.g. Daycare), streamline socioeconomic policies and educational programs.
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which... more »
Develop a primer to introduce airports to blockchain technology, describe potential use cases, and offer guidance to incorporating blockchain into their airport's operations.
• What is blockchain?
• Airport use cases
• Survey of airport-specific applications and vendors
• Implementing/converting to blockchain technology
Install and operate a low cost remote tower solution using COTS/FAA approved radar only FOD detection solution (currently in operation at Heathrow) combined with an optical aircraft tail number/aircraft counter system/situational awareness system.
• Enhancing SA and ORM for personnel other than those manning the Flight Safety... more »
Demonstrate an autonomous system that meets flight requirements for
small airports and commercial operators.
Provide a synthesis to the airport emergency management community which identifies and assesses best practices across various airport emergency operations centers (EOCs).
Guidance on holisitic master planning that goes beyond just future
facility and infrastructure that includes the sub categories such as IT,
Operations, Security and Maintenance as examples. It would also provide guidance on how to develop a "plan" for the ancillary operating areas and how important components may be rolled into a true master plan
This Guidebook would detail what it takes to stand up a full IT Security
and Compliance program at an airport.