The objective of this research project is to develop more topic-specific in-depth training courses and materials to build upon the courses developed under the 02-61 project to create an "Airport Stormwater 201" curriculum.
The goal of this research is to provide airports with best practices for addressing the homeless at airports.
To determine best practices for providing backup transportation within an airport for the following situations:
- Aircraft emergencies, where passengers must deplane an aircraft and be bused to a terminal
- Planned and unplanned outages of alternative intra-airport transportation systems such as trains.
Develop a simplified airport emissions inventory tool for criteria pollutants.
Evaluate the potential impacts to airport operations of connected vehicle technologies, including vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications.
- Overview of A-CDM operations management,
- Benefits of A-CDM operations management for the community of the stakeholders of the airport operations,
- Guidance for developing an A-CDM operations management organization, the related tools, and CDM-friendly... more »
Guidance on holisitic master planning that goes beyond just future
facility and infrastructure that includes the sub categories such as IT,
Operations, Security and Maintenance as examples. It would also provide guidance on how to develop a "plan" for the ancillary operating areas and how important components may be rolled into a true master plan
Update ACRP Report 40: Airport Curbside and Terminal Area Roadway Operations to reflect latest practice and focus on curbside/roadway management..