Bring to ready attention both some common utilized apps for typical business purposes as well as specialize apps for other functional purposes.
The efficacy of creating a standardized credentialing system that is paperless.
The USGS will be releasing the Earthquake Early Warning System for public use in 2018. All airports in the west will need to understand how this will directly impact shutdown of critical infrastructure, alerting to the public and changes in the airport safety systems.
How can airports set up incubators unit to create a space for innovators to solve airport problems based on challenges placed on them from different departments? Then, using the resulting solution, partner (in terms of equity) with the innovators. Help them form companies that the airport can partner with. Then market to other airports.
To provide a non-proprietary, open source software solution that can be combined with the Volume 2 spreadsheets of ACRP Report 25 to generate building information models.
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which... more »
Develop a primer to introduce airports to blockchain technology, describe potential use cases, and offer guidance to incorporating blockchain into their airport's operations.
• What is blockchain?
• Airport use cases
• Survey of airport-specific applications and vendors
• Implementing/converting to blockchain technology
- Overview of A-CDM operations management,
- Benefits of A-CDM operations management for the community of the stakeholders of the airport operations,
- Guidance for developing an A-CDM operations management organization, the related tools, and CDM-friendly... more »
Demonstrate an autonomous system that meets flight requirements for
small airports and commercial operators.
The ultimate objective of employing this type of technology is to enhance collaboration to better meet project / organizational goals,... more »
The objective of this applied project is to demonstrate the cost
effective utility and implementation of advanced surveillance, sensing,
or sequencing systems for terminal air traffic services.
To propose, develop and encourage US airports, airlines & industries to adopt IoT standards.
The playbook would be designed for people on-the-go who can pick it up, read it for a few minutes and take away key talent planning ideas that can be implemented... more »
Guidance on holisitic master planning that goes beyond just future
facility and infrastructure that includes the sub categories such as IT,
Operations, Security and Maintenance as examples. It would also provide guidance on how to develop a "plan" for the ancillary operating areas and how important components may be rolled into a true master plan