Develop a guidebook for use by airport owners, airlines, third party developers, consultants, and contractors regarding the current landscape of airport project delivery systems and their suitability for various types of projects and airport ownership models.
This research for the guidebook will focus on two parts: Part 1 of... more »
Behind the idea, the output should address the following questions:
• How much removal is adequate to prevent confusion in the cockpit?
• How much tolerance is there for altering the pavement surface?
• Are there mechanical... more »
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which... more »