Develop updated academic curriculums and requirements to cultivate airport industry professionals to meet existing and future needs.
The objective is to update the guidance and software for calculating airport construction emissions in order to:
• Incorporate the latest construction practices and regulatory requirements.
• Calculate emissions through the latest version of MOVES.
• Integrate applicable modifications to ACRP Report 102 and the Airport Construction Emissions Inventory Tool (ACEIT)
The playbook would be designed for people on-the-go who can pick it up, read it for a few minutes and take away key talent planning ideas that can be implemented... more »
Behind the idea, the output should address the following questions:
• How much removal is adequate to prevent confusion in the cockpit?
• How much tolerance is there for altering the pavement surface?
• Are there mechanical... more »
This project will create a practical guide that provides airport managers and other key personnel with day-to-day strategies to help combat human trafficking at airports. The need for this guidance was identified at the May 2018 ACRP insight event on economic and social sustainability.
Define evidence-based, practical tools for airports interested in supporting anti-human trafficking efforts, through a project that complements and keep step with efforts at the USDOT and FAA, as well as those of a Congressionally-directed Federal Advisory Committee and its recommendation, due out July 3, 2019.