- Overview of A-CDM operations management,
- Benefits of A-CDM operations management for the community of the stakeholders of the airport operations,
- Guidance for developing an A-CDM operations management organization, the related tools, and CDM-friendly... more »
The playbook would be designed for people on-the-go who can pick it up, read it for a few minutes and take away key talent planning ideas that can be implemented... more »
Airports are collecting and processing a large amount of data from a traveler, including but not limited to personal identification, medical records (COVID-19 related), and biometric information. The guidebook intends to analyze the status quo of how US airports handle data privacy and to inform airport stakeholders of a comprehensive strategy to guide them towards better data privacy management.
Many emergency software applications have been developed in Flash, which no longer will be supported by the developer.
The selected research team will focus on developing a technology migration roadmap and working with TRB to identify the key requirements, features, and content of TERA that are vital to preserve, and those which can be redesigned, updated, or omitted entirely.
Airports need to understand the regulatory implications when developing and implementing plans for COVID-19 and other contagions' response. Further, international and US airports have already deployed technologies and operational plans to deal with public wellness and safety all in an attempt to provide a perceived "clean" environment to the public; which will help accelerate the restart of travel.
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which... more »