Conduct an industry survey of the benefits and costs associated with an Airport Noise and Operations Monitoring System
The objective is to update the guidance and software for calculating airport construction emissions in order to:
• Incorporate the latest construction practices and regulatory requirements.
• Calculate emissions through the latest version of MOVES.
• Integrate applicable modifications to ACRP Report 102 and the Airport Construction Emissions Inventory Tool (ACEIT)
The objective of this research is to develop guidance for airports to quantitatively identify the contributions of airfield pavement deicers to environmentally relevant characteristics of stormwater discharges, such as COD and BOD.
The playbook would be designed for people on-the-go who can pick it up, read it for a few minutes and take away key talent planning ideas that can be implemented... more »
Behind the idea, the output should address the following questions:
• How much removal is adequate to prevent confusion in the cockpit?
• How much tolerance is there for altering the pavement surface?
• Are there mechanical... more »
A research project that would allow across the board runway length determination analysis.