Identify practices that airports and their public health partners have successfully used to prevent and mitigate the transmission of communicable diseases.
- Overview of A-CDM operations management,
- Benefits of A-CDM operations management for the community of the stakeholders of the airport operations,
- Guidance for developing an A-CDM operations management organization, the related tools, and CDM-friendly... more »
The COVID-19 pandemic is a current and lasting threat to both the actual and perceived safety of Airport staff and customers. The use of innovative training tools can help Airports combat that threat.
Convert an already-developed tool for preparing NIMS/ICS compliant airport emergency plans (AEPs) to a web-based product and to host and maintain the tool/website for 3 years.
Many emergency software applications have been developed in Flash, which no longer will be supported by the developer.
The selected research team will focus on developing a technology migration roadmap and working with TRB to identify the key requirements, features, and content of TERA that are vital to preserve, and those which can be redesigned, updated, or omitted entirely.
A. Investigate how the March 13, 2020 DHS Notice of Arrival Restrictions (NAR) affected the designated arrival airports.
B. Determine COVID-19 health screenings protocols and self-quarantine recommendations at each airport for returning travelers.
C. Did airports follow their Communicable Disease Preparedness plan for the COVID-19 event, and if so is the plan adequate... more »
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which... more »