The main objectives of this research project are providing to the U.S. airports and their stakeholders (airlines, ATCT, ground handling service providers, etc.) the following:
- Overview of A-CDM operations management,
- Benefits of A-CDM operations management for the community of the stakeholders of the airport operations,
- Guidance for developing an A-CDM operations management organization, the related tools, and CDM-friendly procedures,
- An introduction to Total Airport Management (TAM), the future of A-CDM,
- Case studies and lessons learned from A-CDM airports abroad (e.g. CDG, LHR, ZRH, etc.).