The objectives of this research project are to:
• Create an electronic resources library – preferably a website. This searchable electronic library should provide an inventory of available publications including the abstracts and index of ACRP research documents and non-ACRP research documents related to airside planning, design and operations.
• Recommend a process for keeping the website up-to-date.
• Identify which of the related ACRP documents should be updated. If updates or additional research are needed, propose problem statements for future consideration.
• Recommend a process for keeping these ACRP documents up-to-date.
The final deliverable should include:
• An electronic resource (preferably a website);
• A detailed manual for facilitating the management and update of the electronic resources library, as well as all the documents and files used for designing and implementing the library;
• A report on the continuous update process for the electronic resources library and the related ACRP documents.